The Shoreline Dolphins had a successful Fall Quarter on the court and in the field, but their best performance came in the classroom. Four Phins earned a 4.0 for their work in the classroom during the Fall Quarter.
- Women’s Soccer had two players earn a 4.0 GPA – Sophomore Tayler Lime and Freshmen Kayla Holland.
- The leading scorer from Women’s Basketball, Sophomore Enjunay Jones-Lee, also led the team with a 4.0 GPA for the Fall Quarter.
- Sophomore Baseball stand out David Becker received the highest male student-athlete GPA with a 4.0.
Men’s Basketball led all 7 Shoreline sports programs in the Fall Quarter with a 2.95 team GPA. Below is a list of the remaining individual GPA leaders for each team.
- Marissa Miner led Volleyball with a 3.7 GPA.
- Men’s Soccer was led by Jacob Weingartner and his 3.15 GPA.
- The highest GPA for the Men’s Basketball team was earned by Brady Anderson with a 3.71.
- Softball was led by Cheyanne Garcia with a 3.57.